The Old Dominion Chorus is Loudoun County's a cappella chorus for men and a chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society.
- We are entertainers. We sing a variety of musical styles – from traditional to doo-wop to Gospel to contemporary A Cappella. We love to bring smiles to faces as we share familiar favorites.
- We are competitors. We see competition as a tool to help us improve as a chorus, so we regularly participate in Barbershop Harmony Society Divisional and District competitions – for the fun and camaraderie of being together with our brothers in harmony, and for the great coaching and learning opportunities.
- We interact with our community. You may see our Chorus or one of our quartets around Loudoun County in shopping centers, First Fridays in Leesburg, car shows, fairs, or at one of our show performances. We’re also available for hire for private parties and events. We want to share the joy of singing, and do our part to make the world a happier place – one smile at time!
What our audiences are saying about us:
- From a wedding anniversary event - "you guys made the wedding anniversary dinner awesome and worth every penny."
- After delivering a singing valentine to a guy's wife - "It was a huge hit. My wife said that they were all still talking about it the next day at her office."
- From an elementary school "end of school" staff luncheon - "Thank you so much for making our end-of-year luncheon so special and enjoyable! You lifted everyone's' spirits and put smiles on a lot of stressed-out faces! You all have beautiful voices and we are so grateful you shared them with us. Joan, our wonderful secretary, was deeply touched by your musical tribute - not a dry eye in the room! We look forward to having you come back and serenade us very soon!"
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (703) 348-0071, or look us up on Facebook if you'd like us to sing for you or if you'd like to come sing with us!